Pages

13 March 2018

I Am a Lazy Blogger Striving to be a Better Vlogger

Please support me even if I am a lazy blogger for I am now striving at the same time to be a better vlogger.

There had been a number of drafts in this blog's folder that remained as it were in the past many months or even more than a year or two... and I'm sorry.

No amount of alibis could make a valid excuse for this blog that was not updated for more than two years.

Thus, I admit that laziness conquered me and that was it.

Anyway,  here I am trying to blog again... although I am not even sure if  any netizen could ever read this piece of mine now.

And if  you happen to visit this site,  my sincere appreciation for your effort, dear friend.

Once again,  I am trying to rekindle my spirit to write or blog again while at the same time,  struggling to become more techie to be able to enhance the videos for my VLOG.

Yes!  Believe it or not... I am also vlogging now although I can hardly edit my own vids and even with only my old MyPhone unit at hand.

I may not be a good vlogger yet I think I am enjoying it... and loving it for various reasons that I would reveal very soon. (Assuming as if someone is interested to know. hahaha)

Since I feel guilty for neglecting my never-improved blogging stint,  I will be blogging about some of my vlogs here.

I may not be a good vlogger but if you think I am worth your support, please SUBSCRIBE, WATCH and SHARE my videos @ youtube channel aiOme TV

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDSV-sYzpWLcamwSL2qpPw/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDSV-sYzpWLcamwSL2qpPw/videos



Thank you so much.

No comments: