Pages

30 November 2014

Bond of Love, Anthology of 50 Poems

I  was in one one of the low point of my life when a colleague asked me if  I ever wrote a poem. When I replied that I did,  ,she told me that she seemed to have seen my name in a little book of poems published by the Iglesia Ni Cristo.

I was so delighted even without seeing it yet.  I almost begged her to bring it the following day.

So here it is - a wonderful surprise at the midst of  lonesome days. My poem entitled 'The Wisdom' that was first published at  a God's Message magazine issue years back was  included in the Bond of Love, an Anthology of 50 Poems published in commemoration of the Golden anniversary of BUKLOD, the church's organization of married  members.

This is indeed a blessing to be grateful in my lifetime.


No comments: