Pages

16 September 2014

Esquire September 2014 Issue

More out of curiosity, I panicked to secure a copy of this Esquire magazine  when I read posts of some friends who were so eager to have one but didn't know where to buy because it was selling like fast like good hotcakes.  The issue has an exclusive feature on  The 3raserheads  with enclosed CD of their first new songs in over a decade..

I could have believed it because it was the only copy available at the Seven Eleven outlet that I visited.  I was even hidden that maybe,  someone was planning to return and purchase it. One of the crew even looked surprised that there was still such a copy in their magazine rack. 

Almost a month later,  I found a store in a mall that still has a tall pile of the magazine for sale.  I am just not certain if the publication reprinted more due to insistent public demand.  

Anyway, for those who missed the magazine, you could contact me and maybe I can do you n errand-buy & ship the magzine for you at your own expense, of course.>-)


No comments: